One of Denver’s fastest growing medical organizations in Lakewood has an opportunity for an Accountant in the corporate office. This position is responsible for assisting in all accounting related functions within the department. The ideal candidate will have at least one year accounting experience and a friendly, professional demeanor.
- Perform a variety of general accounting functions
- Verify and process invoices
- Reconcile monthly bank accounts
- Assist with month end close process
- Update journal entries and the G/L
- Run both daily and monthly reports
- Other tasks or projects as assigned
- 1 year+ general accounting experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills a must
- Customer service focused
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable and dynamic organization! This is a full time opportunity that includes a salary range of $38K-$45K and an excellent benefits package.
AimHire is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer